PowerSchool is our student information system. It allows the Central School District to manage things like: student demographics, activities, scheduling of students/courses, attendance, grades, Sped, discipline, state reporting, log entries, data, etc. Parents and students also have access to PowerSchool through the Public Portal and can use it to see student attendance, grades, pay fees, read school bulletins and update their information online.
How to create your Parent account
Parent Directions – Parent Access Account for PowerSchool:
1. Parent/Guardians need the PowerSchool URL
https://powerschool.central.k12.or.us/public/home.html or to use the smart phone app the
district code is THWL.
2. Enter Parent Account Details.
3. Enter Student Information to link your account to your students. Access ID and Access Password
for your student(s) can be provided at/from your student’s school. Enter.
Powerschool Parent and Student Resource Center
Using the powerschool app
1. Download the PowerSchool Mobile App to your smart phone.
2. Select the App. Enter our District Code: THWL
3. Enter the school provided 4 digit – ALPHA*Capital Case/numerical combination username and password.
4. Sign In.