Enrollment & Transfers

Click map below to enter your address and find your home school!
School boundaries

Transferring in or out of Central School District

The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) requires that students have a release approved by their resident school district before being accepted into a new district. Parents wishing to transfer their student to Central School District must contact their resident school district. Parents wishing to transfer their student to another district must complete an Inter-District Transfer Form.
Spanish Inter-District Transfer Form

ATHLETES, PLEASE NOTE: Students who have transferred must meet the  OSAA Transfer Rules to participate in athletics or activities.

Transferring within Central School District

Parents requesting their child be transferred to a school outside their neighborhood boundary school may do so by filling out an Intra-District Transfer Form. Transportation to school outside your boundary is the responsibility of the family. All transfers are reviewed on a case by case basis and may take up to 10 days.

Intra-District Transfer Form
Spanish Intra-District Transfer Form