Nutritional & Dietary Forms

To ensure that your child's needs are met, all Dietary Request forms must be updated and submitted for each new school year. Please submit your Dietary Request Form to the Food Services Director, through one of the following options: 

In Person:
Deliver to school or district office

Postal Mail:
Central School District, Food Services
750 South 5th Street
Independence OR, 97351


This institution is an equal opportunity provider